Friday, August 16, 2013

Why Should I Join Mca? | 11 Reasons Why You Will Want Join Motor Club of America



Are you asking yourself, "Why should I join MCA?" If you are, then I'm assuming you are thinking about joining, but you need more convincing. In this article I am going to tell you 7 reasons why you will want to join motor Club of America today and change your life instantly.

Why Shoud I Join MCA?

Why should I join MCA? First off, I am going to explain to you why I personally decided to join Motor Club of America. Honestly, making $80 per referral wasn't the main reason why I joined. It was maily because of the benefits. MCA have over $150,000 worth of benefits that anyone such as myself or yourself can use, even we do not have a vehicle. The only thing I have to pay upfront is $40 for two months, then $19.95 after for unlimited services.

$19.95 a month is something that no other roadside assistance or auto insruance is giving out for services and discounts on things like:

  • Dental
  • Vision
  • Precscriptions
  • Attorney fees
  • Travel
  • Bail bonds
  • Fuel delivery
  • Flat tires
  • Roadside assistance
  • Hospital
The list goes on. One other thing thing I loved about these benefits is that my entire family can use them.

Let's say for instance you live with your grandmother. If your grandmother is on medications such as high blood pressure or diabetes, then she will get 50% or even 65% off of her prescriptions. Or even if your car runs out of gas, MCA will come and put gas in your car.

I don't know about you, but I drive a lot and sometimes it's a struggle to get money for gas, so having Motor Club of America gives me a peace of mind knowing that if I do run out of gas, I will get help immediately.

These are just a small fracture of why you will want to join Motor Club of America. Do you see why you should join MCA?

Now, apart from the great services and benefits MCA has to offer, I can assure you you will love the money making aspect of  this company.

There is no other roaside assistance or even auto insurance company that offer an incentive for referring others like MCA- Ever!

Let's say you join MCA right now for $40, MCA gives you your very own personal website, so you can start making money right away. All the training, flyers, and 1099 form is inside of your website. When you show people your site, and they join under you as a member under the three packages that Motor Club of America offers, you get paid. So, not only are you helping other enjoy the same benefits you have, but you are also making money helping them live a better life by saving on things they already need and want.

Do I need to say more?

Do not let $40 get in the way of changing your financial and life situation. It's just $40 and you will  make more than $40 back.

What are you waiting for? Join MCA today, you won't regret it!

*******If you want my MCA training, please sign up here.*********



To Your Success,

Saytue Saye










No comments:

Post a Comment